Escape games by "Exit Factor" in Limassol
You are locked in a room for 60 minutes and you need to find a way to escape. There are a lot of objects, codes, hidden hints, that can help you to get out. You have to think out of the box to solve the puzzles you find. In a team you have to think together, work together and most importantly laugh together. The game is for teams of 2 to 6 people and for all ages from 16 and up. Under the age of 16, you will need to be accompanied by an adult. During the event the game masters will guide you through if you get stuck. We have two different game rooms.
ABOUT THE ROOMS
Our game rooms are thematically different, but there are common things in each room. Here are the main points.
- All keys and codes are inside the room.
- There are no dead ends in any room.
- There is a panic button in each room, in case you want to leave it earlier.
- If the time runs out, the door opens and the game master lets you out.
- There are cameras in every room so the game masters can watch you play.
- There is also a screen display in every room, where you can see the countdown, and it gives you some hints if you get stuck at some point of the quest.
- You might request hints or tips throughout the scenario and you can be sure that the game master will provide them to you in the most entertaining way.
- You do not need to climb to find relevant room items and clues as we make sure that players of any age and height can play.
- We do not hide items in impossible to find places. We believe this is a game of attention and smarts rather than a search and collect deal.
- We worked hard to make sure all our scenarios are unique and lots of FUN!